Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of the services detailed in our Nursery Registration Form (Services) by Single Steps Nurseries Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under number 12108077 whose registered office is at 38 Normandy Street, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1DE (we or us) to the person/persons buying the services (you).
- You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions when you complete and sign our Nursery Registration Form or from the date of any performance of the Services (whichever happens earlier) and these Terms and Conditions and our Nursery Registration Form (the Contract) are the entire agreement between us.
- You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on our behalf. These Conditions apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- You understand that the Nursery opens 51 weeks per year and, as such, fees are payable for this period. You understand that a full calendar months’ notice is required if you wish to remove your child/children from the Nursery.
- Children (approximately 3 years plus) may be registered for 51 weeks once in receipt of EYE Funding. You understand that if you register for 51 Weeks you will be required to give a full calendar months’ notice.
- You understand that fees are payable for all sessions booked and no reduction is given for bank holidays, holidays, illness or days when the nursery is forced to close due to adverse weather, unforeseen events, emergencies, or for other reasons outside of the control of the Nursery.
- You understand that fees are payable 1 calendar month in advance on the first day of each month. You understand that late payment may result in the loss of a place in the Nursery and you may be charged a late payment fee of £10 for every day that payment is late.
- You acknowledge the opening times of the Nursery are 08:00 to 18:00, and you understand that a late fee may be incurred if your child is collected after 18:00 charged at £20 from 18:00 to 18:15 and £40 from 18:15 to 18:30 except in an emergency.
- You acknowledge that ad hoc hourly fees will be incurred if you are late collecting your child from a morning or afternoon session prior to 18:00 (applicable to 3 years plus only).
You understand that in an attempt to ensure equity of availability and offer the widest possible choice of sessions the Nursery is required to ask parents to note that once an offer of a place has been accepted, this forms a contract between you and the Nursery. If you decide to reduce sessions, giving less than 2 months’ notice, you will incur a full month’s fee for the sessions originally booked.